Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Baby Phat

I finally received a current picture of my nephew, Jacob! Apparently, my brother had sent me pictures of him weeks ago, but I never received it. But I was able to steal one from my sister.

Let me tell you, babies get fat so quickly! Comparing his old picture with the new one, it looks like a Jenny Craig before-and-after picture--except reveresed.

Before Phatation


After Phatation


Look at that fatty! Haha is he not the most adorable thing you've ever seen in your life? Aside from me as a baby or maybe my son, he is the cutest thing in the world! Gosh, I miss him. I only got to see him twice before I left for China (since he had only been in this world for a few weeks).

I can't wait to see more pictures of the fatty. I know you all are dying as much as I am to see more pictures. So have no fear, I will post them up asap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABIES! C U T E ! =)

Anonymous said...

he looks delicious..

i miss you steve!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo Cute. I want to put him in my pocket

Unknown said...

haha. i had to go thru the same thing w/ my nephew. he's got dark hair and hazel eyes. how's that for a cute asian baby?!?!