Thursday, August 24, 2006

来看看!

Just a quick picture post since I have so many pictures I haven't had a chance to post.Forbidden City: Standing next to me is Dan, who would eat practically anything

Forbidden City: The buildings were incredibly big and beautiful; too bad we couldn't go inside.

Getting through the front door was hard,

so I had to resort to climbing the roof.

The bold and beautiful foreigners.

I ran back to get my camera too quickly before it took a snapshot. Notice John laughing at me in the background. Regardless, I wasn't willing to let someone just run by and jack my camera.

Okay, a little patience and faith in people helps :D

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Ticket to Temple of Heaven.

Temple of Harvest.

Baby dragon, Mama Dragon, and Papa Dragon.

Beef on sizzling plate.

Taro pie at McDonald's.

Farewell Banquet. Food was sooooo good!!!

1 comment:

EC said...

stevo, i miss you. you are amazing and i love your photos. esp the taro pie